10/21/14

Yet another update!

Update's to Darokrithia

"Photoshop Fridays"?

I am going to do more photoshop things on fridays, and want to know what you people think it should be called.

I am not going to code it my self, as I don't have a huge amount of time.

What should I call it?
 
pollcode.com free polls

Also, if there is anyone who reads my blog besides crawlers, feel free to post what you think I should photoshop.

Youtube

If anyone IS out there, they probably did not know, but I have a youtube channel, and I want to get back into making videos. In case you want to watch it, it is https://www.youtube.com/user/Darokrithia. Anyway I just wanted to share that I am (hopefully) be posting more videos, and I know you are supposed to advertise yourself... or something.

Have an awesome day, and please, if you are human, could you show it. I like making these for my self, but even a single comment would feel so good.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment