8/2/14

Sorry I haven't Posted

I was gone

Although I could have posted for the last week and a half, (I was a little lazy) I have been away. I also should have posted once before I left, and although I love posting, as a terribly disorganized person it is kind of hard for me to remember to post, so I dearly apologize to all zero of the people who read my blog. As a kind of apology, and to make it easier to remember, I will post every day.

I will post about my trip once me and my trip mates have shared all of the pictures I want / need. This sort of is an excuse but no one took initiative for two weeks, so I had to make a drop box, even though I have the crappiest photos of anyone (I had a bad camera with barely any zoom and I am plane bad at taking pictures).

Any way, I should have the pictures in a maximum a week. I will porbably post again today, but I need to do online P.E. so have a awesome day, and I again I am sorry.

-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment